I like it. Here, I'll share some:
Ok, I'm just kidding. But I really am going to talk about porn. Cause I get called a porn-pusher, a porn h00r, and all various plays on that same thing. Yeah, I love the nekkie! Ain't trying to deny that. But I'm picky with my porn.
I rarely see a shot in color that I don't think looks better in black and white. My porn collection is nearly all black and white, and the few color pictures that I have, I've also worked my magic with Corel and saved in black and white as well.
I also don't like the "posy-posy" porn pics. I guess I'm a creeper, cause I prefer the pictures that seem to be caught moments between the couple (or group), or of the person (cause I like me some nekkie solo pics too).
By biggest pet peve with porn is when I can't look at it...just kidding. My biggest pet peve is when it looks overly staged and unnatural. There's no reason for that. The human body is FAR too beautiful of a thing to not be revered, and a good porn pic can do that and tell a story all at the same time.

These are many of the reasons why I'll actually ASK you for porn. You send me sexy, even when it's smutty. I love your taste in nekkidness ;-)
ReplyDelete